This Easter season, join the Sisters of Notre Dame on a pilgrimage walk to pray Via Lucis (The Way of Light): The Stations of the Resurrection.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Meet at 7:00 a.m. rain or shine
Pilgrims will meet at 7:00 a.m. at the Cathedral Basilica in Covington, KY, before driving to the starting point in Mt. Adams (Cincinnati, OH).
The Pilgrimage Walk:
1) Meet at St. Mary Cathedral Basilica, 1140 Madison Ave, Covington, KY and carpool to:
2) Immaculata Church – 30 Guido Street, Cincinnati
3) Old St. Mary’s Church – 123 E 13th Street, Cincinnati
4) St. Peter in Chains Cathedral – 325 W 8th Street, Cincinnati
5) St. Louis Church – 29 E 8th Street, Cincinnati
6) St. Xavier Church – 607 Sycamore Street, Cincinnati
Cross the Suspension Bridge
7) Mother of God Church – 119 W 6th Street, Covington, KY
8) Our Savior Parish – 246 E 10th Street, Covington, KY
9) St. Mary Cathedral Basilica – 1140 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY
Estimated distance is 6 miles.
To sign up, contact Sr. Margaret Agnes Hemmerle at email@example.com or 859-291-2040 by April 26.